Thursday, July 2, 2009

Aufregend! Passionnant! Exciting!

Where do I start? I guess as my four year old says, 'let’s start at the very beginning'! I’ve always had a “thing” for antiques, but not so much the Louis the XIV kind of antiques . I’d say more like the find a piece of random history and make it fun again kind of antiques – that’s me!

My passion for the past really got a fire under it after moving overseas (aka “across the pond”) a few years back. I was floored to find out that many Europeans can’t stand the old stuff, so their trash soon became my treasure! In fact, to my husband’s dismay, my garage is still quite full of this “treasure”. ..

Upon moving back stateside, I decided to dive-in and start my own vintage venture, bringing back quirky finds for Americans to love and cherish. Initially this started with friends coming by to dig through my garage, then progressed to selling at local artsy-type markets, and has now blossomed into a full-on website! For now you can check out www.sweeteuropeandreams.etsy.com, but in about 10 days from now, hop online and check out www.sweeteuropeandreams.com
Aufregend! Passionnant! Exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails