Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Link Up with Us on Thursday!


Hi Friends! Just a quick reminder that we will have the linky up and ready for our All Things Dreamy Thursdays linky party.
You should be able to link as early as Wednesday evening through late Thursday evening.

I'm crazy busy this week, so I'm running behind on everything. Potty training, cleaning house, potty training, purging for the yard sale, more potty training... Our new dog trainer will also be here for our first appointment in the morning. I hope she's not a neat freak, because this nest will not be so welcoming to her. Anyway, as we speak, my sweet Mama is proofing Thursday's blog for me...like I said, it's crazy over here! Can't wait to read your Dreamy words on Thursday. See you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails