Friday, March 12, 2010

Our Shades of Green Show & Tell


I guess I’ve never outgrown my love for “show and tell” like we had back in grade school. Even today, my poor sweet friends that stop by the house just to say ‘hi’, often fall victim to me showing them my latest thrifty find or crafty project. I just can’t help myself. I like to share! So with this showing and telling in mind, I would like to invite all blog mamas (& papas?) out there to join me on Saint Paddy’s day as we showcase all things Green!

Write about anything green…your mom’s green station wagon that (most unfortunately) daily picked you up from school, your favorite groovy green messenger bag, or maybe a time when you were green with envy. Whatever strikes your fancy, join us as we blog on the topic, Shades of Green.

This coming Tuesday evening, I will have the Mr. Linky’s magical widget thingy here for you to link your blog. Until then, as we approach good ol' Saint Paddy's day, get your mind on all things green and join us for this grown up version of Show and Tell. See you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails