Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Opinions Wanted!

Bula Vinaka!
I'm happy to say that in our short 7 months of living here in Fiji, I've met some of the most fantastic wives/moms/spouses/ladies/girlfriends, and from all parts of the world.
In fact, our kids' school hosts children from over 40 different nations.
That's some serious diversity!

Now that we're (mostly) settled here,  and we have a great group of friends to gather, I'm putting together a book study!

At the moment, I'm trying to choose between two of Jen Hatmaker's books.



I've just read "7", which is honestly one of the best books I've ever read.
It was very timely for me, and from what I hear, it's been very timely for most of my friends.
I haven't touched Interrupted yet, but it's just been released again and I've heard it's also a great read.

For those of you who are avid readers (or Bible-study-goers), which of these two books would you suggest that our little group should dive into as our first read?

Let me know what you think - opinions wanted!

And yes, I supposed I'll have to post a few pics of us chatting over our book as we're poolside or beachside...hee hee...life in the islands is rough!

Blessings & Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails