Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Get Yer Paint!


Just a quick FYI that Hobby Lobby has their spray paint on sale this week - 25% off. I know that some of you are thinking, "and...".

Well, Hobby Lobby is one of the very few stores where you can purchase American Accents paint by Rustoleum. These spray paints come in great colors and the paint finishes beautifully!

I've done my share of refinishing furniture (I'm actually sanding and painting again this week...), and if you choose to use spray paint, this brand will save you a lot of time. (It may also keep you from using some naughty words in the midst of your creativity!).

For those of you who do not live close to a Hobby Lobby, I apologize if this sales announcement has caused you any anguish.

I just don't know where I would be without my Hobby Lobby...

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

Good to know!! I think a trip to Hobby Lobby is in my future this week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails