Monday, September 27, 2010

Bust Out the Piggy Bank...

...and get your walking shoes on!

This coming weekend is a big one in the world of antiques, for both the South and the West.

Round Top, Texas is having their fall antiques show. I've been going to that show since I was a kid, trudging through all those fields of treasures, following my parents' as they shopped for the goods.



I can tell you that if I weren't selling at a big show here in Colorado this weekend, I would either be selling at Round Top or buying at Round Top ! If you've never experienced Round Top, it truly is a great place to be. Country Living has even featured Round Top as one of the Greats in antiquing. If you can go, go!

Out here in the West is the last weekend of A Paris Street Market for 2010.



I did my debut show there in July and it was nothing short of incredible. We were so busy selling at this market that I never had a moment to get my camera out to take pictures of anything!

Once again, I will be selling at A Paris Street Market this weekend, here in Littleton, CO. If you have a hankerin' for some very fun antiques, stop by!

The show is Saturday the 2nd, from 8am to 3pm and the weather for this weekend is looking quite dreamy!

If you want to find Me, just look for the banner...



Wherever you end up "pickin" this weekend, I hope your finds are Dreamy!
Blessings!



Hang Out with Our Friends...

MarketingMondays

4 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

I have always wanted to go to Round Top! It looks so fun!

Honey Lamb and I said...

I have always wanted to go to Round Top! It looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Hi, Diane! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I decided to come by and visit you and WOW, I love your blog and put you on my follow list.

Cheers!

Coloradolady said...

I have always wanted to go here......always forget about it. Thanks for the reminder. Have a great VTT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails